Still Sick

Wednesday 30 September 2009 |

Still Sick

I was off college again today, my chest still hurts a lot and my throat is burning. It hurts to even drink water. I got my hair trimmed this morning, nothing really interesting.
They finished the loft today. We also finished our commission for Bloom's Ball Gown. More about that will be posted on my cosplay blog tomorrow... or something. I'm really tired, I don't think I'll be getting up early tomorrow.
Seeing Mikey on Friday, only a couple of days now! Yippee! Hopefully, I'll be better by then. I don't like being ill.
WE SHALL DRINK AND WE SHALL SING!!!!!!11oneuno
Hehe <3
Love you Mikey!
I also started watching the new summer anime Princess Lover! today. It's quite good, but the censoring can f'off.
NO SHIMAPAN = NO HAPPINESS!
I love you Nik, by the way.

Love Love,
FreyaFreya

blog comments powered by Disqus