Posting at school makes FreyaFreya a dull girl

Friday 25 September 2009 |

Posting at college makes FreyaFreya a dull girl

Ah, the sound of the fire bell tells me it is Friday today ^^ (They set it off every Friday to check it works... like 3 or 4 times a morning)
I got in the car this morning and FUCK, there was ice on the windscreen! >< When did it get so cold? I am NOT looking forward to winter...

So my weekend is set with all sorts of fun plans ^^ Tomorrow I am going shopping with my family. Hoping to get some new shoes to go with the lovely new jeans I got on Wednesday and a Black Parade jacket (I'm not an MCR fan, I just like that jacket >3>)
Then tomorrow evening, I'll be hanging with Miku-chan, possibly just going out for a drink or something. Nothing particularly exciting but still very fun ^^
Sunday I'm going to the car boot sale in Bursledon again, scoping out dance games for my collection. Then Roxas is coming over for a visit ! Exciting weekend ! (♥)

College is boring. It's times like this that make me wish I was still at school. It was quite fun compared to this. ><



Current Figure Wishlist:
Miku Hatsune Figma
Miku Hatsune Nendoroid
Asuka Maid Ver. (NGE)
MisaMisa PVC 1/8 figure
Nanoha Figma
Saber (Armour Ver) Figma
Currently Seeking Dollfie DD Aoi (£295)

Love Love,
FreyaFreya

blog comments powered by Disqus