Flat Pack Sux

Monday 28 September 2009 |

Flat Pack Sux

Today, I got up at 7:45 because I recieved a text from my lovely Mikey like he does every morning. Unfortunately, I had to get down from my bed to reach my phone and by that time, had fully woken up. No point going back to sleep...
After my mom dropped the kids off at school, we went over to Ikea to get some stuff for the playroom in the loft. We managed to find a little desk that is smaller than my last one so it would fit when I rearranged my room. But it was bloody flat pack... putting that together was the most annoying thing I'd done in a while. But I managed to do it, only messing up once. DX But tomorrow, or whenever we rearrange my room, I have to put up a flat pack chest of drawers. Save me please...
Well, at least my room is becoming a little more mine. I now have my bed and my desk space. Soon I will have shelves for all my figures. I just wish it was just my room. I don't like sharing. I feel cramped in this room because of all the toys and things that aren't mine. But just having my new desk makes it so much nicer in here.
So hopefully my room will be all nice and sorted out before Mikey comes on Friday. I can't wait to see him. And then I'll see Nik next friday. Plus, I get Pizza Hut so I'm quite chuffed. Yum yum.

Love Love,
FreyaFreya

blog comments powered by Disqus