Haircut desu!

Saturday 12 June 2010 |

That's right! I got my hair cut again! I decided to go with something short and sweet for the summer (try saying that 5 times fast!). Take a look!

My fan is covering a horrid spot on my chin. 
*stressed* =w=

But yea, I've had tons of compliments on it. I'm planning to dye it dark purple when the time for re-dying it comes around <3 I had that colour last summer and everyone thought it was awesome. 

I went to the doctors the other day, because for the past week or so I've had an infection in my left ear. I thought it was nothing at first but I started to describe another problem I was having. I like to wear plastic jewelry. Bead bracelets, chunky colourful bangles, the works. But everytime I wear them, I come up in a red and very itchy rash. It turns out that the two problems are linked. Just like any other normal person, I love listening to music. The easiest way for me to do that is through some plastic, in-ear headphones. Turns out, I'm allergic to plastic. The plastic earphones caused an allergic reaction which got infected. Solution? New headphones. I got some nice JVC gel coated ones. One in green and one in white. (The white ones I'm going to deco ^^)
Isn't plastic a weird thing to be allergic to? I nearly laughed when my doctor told me!

Question for you this time! What are you allergic to?
Also, did you laugh? 

Over and out! ;D
Freya x

blog comments powered by Disqus